Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Table part 2

(Click here for Part 1!)
Finished my table! I'm so happy with it.  I didn't expect to love it so much but it's really become a part of my room.  Soooo! heres the fun part!

Before....

                                                    
and After!


I bought raisers because the table is surprisingly low to sit at at it's regular height.  
(I must be a giant compared to people from the 1950s or those termites ate more than I thought they did...)



All the hardware was bought at Anthropologie, I think they add a nice simple touch to the table! 
(and it helps that I get an employee discount on them!) 
The only problem is that top handle is a little bigger than I would have wanted it to be but since I won't be using that little sliding table top very much everything works out!  


So there you have it! My new little-
okay well old huge would be a better way of describing it I guess...
-worktable is all ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment